03 May, 2010

...is it so much to ask?

This is a diagram of my dream apartment. I have forgotten to label the bathroom, but it's there in the middle-right. I would like to find this apartment before September 1st. I would like for it to be priced at a reasonable rent that won't shut down my savings account. Furthermore, I would like for this apartment to be situated in a nice neighborhood, preferably with a few trees about. This apartment has plenty of sunshiney windows and enough room to have friends over for dinner. It has enough square footage in the bedroom for two people and all of their stuff to comfortably coexist without cramping each other's style. If there happened to be another small, quiet room off the front hallway that I could use as a study, that would be even better. I also need this dream apartment to be within easy commuting distance of Boston proper and close to a supermarket and some sort of town center.

Ok? Ok. GO.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment